The Church of St. James is the symbol and the heart of the Parish of Medjugorje. This world-known, two-tower church, was under construction from 1934 to 1969. It is located in the center of the village and it is also the center of the liturgical life of the parish and its original size has never been changed. At the very entrance to the church grounds there is a beautiful Statue of Our Lady, the Queen of Peace. The statue presents Our Lady welcoming all Her children and desiring to take each one of them by the hand and take them to Her Heart, Her Son.
Candle park area – Light a candle
Via Domini (the Way of the Lord)
Local cemetery Kovacica – Visit the tomb of Fr. Slavko
Blue Cross – Spend some time in reflections and meditations at the Blue Cross