- Franciscan Church of St. Peter and Paul
- The Old Bridge is famous and appreciated for its uniqueness in terms of its age, archicteture and beauty. The UNESCO has established an International Committee of Experts to reconstruct the old bridge and the old town of Mostar.
- Old city, Kujundziluk – “Coppersmiths”area.
- Karadjoz-bey mosque – considered to be the most beautiful mosque in the region of Herzegovina, built by the Turkish architect Kodza Mimar Sinan in 1557.
- Muslibegovica House– ideal example of Mostar’s grand houses of the Ottoman period, built for merchants and landowners in a highly sophisticated way by blending Turkish and regional styles.
After the guided tour we will stop at Restaurant for lunch and some rest.
The food at restaurant is made using age-old local recipes, which you can savour with some of their local wine.
After lunch you will have some free time for shopping and allowed to walk around on your own. You will be given a time to meet back at the Restaurant, after which you will start your drive back towards Medjugorje.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Participant must have valid passport with them.
- Price assuming 1-3 travellers is 55€ pp(at least 2 travellers), for bigger groups contact us directly!
- Duration: 7 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Driver
- Private Transport
- Private local guide
- Entrence fee
- Gratuities (optional)